My client is searching for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their Leeds, West Yorkshire offices.
• Excellent IT and verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to follow instructions
• Patience and tact and to be able to work with all kinds of clients
• A high level of accuracy and attention to details
• Initiative and the ability to work in a team
• Good organisational and time management skills
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Respect for confidential information.
• Meet and interview clients to establish the firm's suitability to provide the necessary advice and services, based on the firm's specialism and likely cost
• Take a client's instructions
• Advise a client on the law and legal issues relating to their case
• Draft documents, letters and contracts tailored to the client's individual needs
• Negotiate with clients and other professionals to secure agreed objectives
• Research and analyse documents and case law to ensure the accuracy of advice and procedure
• Supervise the implementation of agreements
• Coordinate the work of all parties involved
• Correspond with clients and opposing solicitors
• Attend meetings and negotiations with opposing parties if appropriate
• Correspond with and attend Court if appropriate
• Supervise and delegate work to trainee solicitors, and paralegals as appropriate
• Arrange and attend further client meetings where necessary to progress with the case and finalise documentation
• Keep up to date with changes and developments in the law by reading journals and law reports.
• To time record effectively.
• Personalised training and development plans
• Private medical insurance and gym membership
• Access to free parking
• Opportunity to watch guest speakers and attend events
• Social events as a team
• Wellbeing focused
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful