Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Legal Secretary to join their team.
You will work alongside qualified staff and provide legal and administrative support, including but not limited to the following;
case preparation, bundling, research, arranging / attending conferences and client meetings.
You will also be required to assist the team with the marketing of their services, and
The position involves assisting the Head of Department in a wide range of work and there is plenty of scope for personal development.
The successful applicant will have an outstanding opportunity to develop the profile of the Department and to apply for upcoming training contracts at the firm.
• Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Assist colleagues and support supervisors in fee-earning matters
• Follow financial guidelines with regards to Solicitors Accounts Rules and cash flow control on case files.
• Strong IT skills
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application straight away. Should your skills and experience be a match for this role, or any other vacancy we may have, we will normally contact you within 72 hours of receiving your application. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so