My client is currently looking to recruit a Commercial Property Fee Earner to join their offices based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
This full-time role will be varied and challenging, where you will handle a varied caseload whilst providing clients with high-quality advice.
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Property Solicitor role will have managed a caseload of your own. You will have excellent attention to detail and excellent communication skills. You will be expected to take an active role in Networking and business development to generate new clients and contacts as well as maintaining current relationships.
You will handle a varied caseload whilst providing clients with high-quality commercial advice. You will be responsible for but not limited to the following files.
• Leases/renewals and assignments.
• Acquisitions and disposals of Commercial Property and Land.
• Development work
The ideal candidate will have:
• 1 years PQE / Experience minimum
• The experience of handling commercial property sale and purchase matters
• Experience in dealing with leasehold and freehold matters
• Experience in re-finance of commercial and residential property
• Knowledge and experience of commercial leases of offices, shops, industrial units
• Experience in lease extensions
• Landlord and tenant management - licences to alter/assign/AGA
• An ability to deal with new build properties and shared ownership will be advantageous
• Provide excellent service to a wide range of clients
• Be able to deal with complex matters
• Experience of managing files from instruction through to completion and post-completion
• Experience of using case management systems
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful